TRAC Update: Central Ohio Projects Receive Funding
The Transportation Review Advisory Council (TRAC) voted on the final list of projects to be funded through the 2014 funding cycle. The following MORPC area projects are on the 2015-2018 final TRAC list with construction funding (Tier 1):
- I-270/US 33/SR 161 Dublin Interchange – Sold and beginning construction this spring - $36.3 million TRAC construction funding
- I-270 EB & WB ramps between SR 315 and US 23 - Beginning construction this spring - $70.6 million TRAC construction funding
- I-70/I-71 downtown projects (phases 2 and 4a) - $11.5 million in TRAC right-of-way funding in 2015, $3 million in TRAC construction funding in 2016 and $333 million TRAC construction funding in 2017
- I-70/I-71 downtown project (phase 6a) - $8 million in TRAC right-of-way funding in 2016 and $82 million TRAC construction funding in 2021
- I-70/I-71 downtown project (phase 3) - $13.5 million in TRAC right-of-way funding in 2016 and $78 million TRAC construction funding in 2023
Previous TRAC funding commitments for project development remains in place for additional phases of the I-70/I-71 downtown projects; first phases of the I-270/I-70/Brice Road area; and next phases in the I-71/Stringtown/I-270 areas. ODOT is expected to open the 2015 TRAC application cycle in May. Updates will be provided as the 2015 application process schedule develops.