MORPC provides members of the public the opportunity to participate in, review, and comment on the formulation of transportation plans in order to integrate public interests. During the development of the MTP, the public was encouraged to get involved with the 2016-2040 MTP planning process in the following ways:
- Suggest a transportation project and provide comments on current candidate projects of the 2016-2040 Metropolitan Transportation Plan through our live webmap.
- Sign up to receive email updates on comment periods, public meetings and more
- Submit a comment on any aspect of the planning process
- Join the discussion on Facebook and Twitter
- Request a presentation for your organization