FRANKLIN COUNTY SCIP/LTIP
MORPC provides administrative support for District 3 of the Ohio Public Works Commission (OPWC) including processing and reviewing project grant and loan requests from local governments. MORPC evaluates and scores projects with the Public Works Integrating Committee (PWIC) and submits them to the OPWC for approval.
On June 2, 2016, the OPWC announced the availability of $255.4 million in funding for infrastructure improvements through the State Capital Improvements Program (SCIP) and the Local Transportation Improvement Program (LTIP). Approximately $26 million of this funding has been allocated to OPWC District 3 (Franklin County). Local subdivisions, such as counties, municipal corporations, townships, sanitary districts or regional water and sewer districts are eligible to apply. Application materials for 2016 are available now, and the application deadline is September 12, 2016.
Round 31 Application
- Application Cover
- Part 1: Application Submission Checklist
- Part 2: Official OPWC Application
- Part 3: Applicant Evaluation Criteria
- Part 4: Engineer's Certifications
- District 3 Instructions - see page 45 of Applicant Manual
- Sample Detailed Engineer's Estimate (include seal and original signature)
- Certification by Professional Engineer for Cost Estimate/Design Service Capacity/Useful Life
- Design Service Capacity and Useful Life Work Sheet
- Project Notification to Franklin County Engineer
- Part 5: Required Certifications/Agreement
- Local Match Availability
- Certification of Loan Repayment (if applicable)
- Authorizing Legislation
- Letter of Cooperation (if joint project)
- Part 6: Maps & Photos
- Part 7: Supportive Documentation
Please note that Capital Improvement Reports are no longer required per OPWC.