Businesses reap rewards by partnering with RideSolutions. Whether you employ one, 100 or more than 1,000, your employees are commuting to work. With road construction and cars crowding the roadways, environmental concerns and the price of fuel on a roller coaster, anything you do to assist your employees with a better way to work is sure to be appreciated.
Free Employer Services
- Surveys to identify employee transportation needs
- Presentations to your employees
- On-site events and promotions for your employees
- Outreach materials – flyers, posters, brochures and e-mail marketing
- Assistance with employee relocation
- Commuter programs available include: carpool, vanpool, biking, walking, Telecommuting and Emergency Ride Home
Benefits of Partnering with RideSolutions
- Minimizing employee tardiness and absences due to unreliable transportation
- Increasing employee alertness and productivity by reducing driving fatigue
- Improving retention of employees from outlying areas by easing their commutes
- Reducing the worry involved in unexpected overtime by providing the reassurance of the Emergency Ride Home program
RideSolutions has designed successful employee commuter programs for employers located in our 15-county service area. Whether you are searching for additional green measures, need to relieve parking congestion, or want to have a third party assist your employees with reliable, affordable transportation options, RideSolutions has the answer. We’ll provide our consulting services and outreach materials at no cost.
A typical program starts with a survey, so that we know how your employees currently commute, and what transportation modes might be of interest. We work with your point of contact to see that information is available for your employees. Studies have shown that when employees have access to information about alternate transportation options, they are more likely to choose to not drive alone.
In addition to providing materials, we can even come to your site to be available to answer questions. If you need assistance with setting up a telework program, we can provide an easy toolkit. Let’s work together to develop a program that meets your needs and is within your guidelines.
Contact Patty Olmsted at 614.233.4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment at your site to discuss how we can assist you.